Tuesday 1 March 2016

Get some decorative handmade products for your home on sale at Preloved

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/114597412/decorative-lampshade.html

I've got some ads on Preloved an online selling website. Please visit and let me know if you are interested in any of the things for sale.

I have clothes, bric a bric and household items for sale. I'll also be selling some secondhand retro or nearly new ornaments, lighting and some hand made and hand painted products.




Above are a couple of examples of hand painted and decorated lampshades I have made recently which are for sale on my Facebook Page Toyas Online Shop and also on my Preloved profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memo Bottle The Bottle To Have

Memo bottle have you heard of it most of you probably have but for those who have not - here is a unique innovative and stylishly designed w...