Google Ads

Google Search

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Get some decorative handmade products for your home on sale at Preloved

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/114597412/decorative-lampshade.html

I've got some ads on Preloved an online selling website. Please visit and let me know if you are interested in any of the things for sale.

I have clothes, bric a bric and household items for sale. I'll also be selling some secondhand retro or nearly new ornaments, lighting and some hand made and hand painted products.




Above are a couple of examples of hand painted and decorated lampshades I have made recently which are for sale on my Facebook Page Toyas Online Shop and also on my Preloved profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment












30 Days of Maker Giveaways on Zazzle




Your Free Personal Horoscope



Tiny Prints Cyber Monday

Bliss (UK)

Afterglow Cosmetics, Inc


Buy This eBook

Buy This eBook
Best Kept Skincare Secrets

Buy This eBook

Buy This eBook
Sensational Smoothie Recipes