Tuesday 2 February 2016

some news from feedspot recommendations

Hi everyone

Sorry i havent been writing on my blog recently but Im back now and will be filling up the blog with articles and posts very soon.

Anyone wanting to include their own blogs on my blog or use advertising space please contact me either by email at this address or toyaspost@outlook.com or leave a comment on my blog.


Here's some news I've got together from Feedspot. 


A Model Recommends   Remove
 
by Ruth Crilly, 17 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
Thanks so much for your feedback on the monthly favourites videos; I have mixed things up a bit, and there will now be a mish-mash of different things included.. Read More →
Vivianna Does Makeup   Remove
 
by Anna, 2 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
It's been a long time since a neutral eyeshadow palette made me go all weak at the knees and as swoony as the ZOEVA Nude Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette has. I mean.. Read More →

 
11 hours ago  .  Save  .  Twitter  .  Facebook
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - British singer Adele regained the top spot on Monday on the weekly U.S. Billboard 200 chart, while R&B star Rihanna's latest record.. Read More →


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memo Bottle The Bottle To Have

Memo bottle have you heard of it most of you probably have but for those who have not - here is a unique innovative and stylishly designed w...