Thursday 19 November 2015

Fwd: Beauty Faves feedspot Model Recommends Vivians Does makeup More



Check out some of these beauty favourites of mine at FeedSpot.com


A Model Recommends   
 
by Ruth Crilly,
November Beauty Favourites – early, for the very first time! I have to get cracking on the Christmas Gift Guides so I thought I'd do my favourites before they .. Read More →
Vivianna Does Makeup                                       
 

With the bulk of my makeup residing in my little apothecary-style unit, the daily things that I slap on my face are reduced to just a small makeup bag that I k.. Read More →
 
I'm not going to lie. Christmas Gift Guide videos are my favourites of the year to film. HANDS DOWN. This is mainly due to the fact that they make me giddy, gi.. Read More →
Don't forget to visit Our Xmas Wish for Christmas gifts, articles, free printables, games, videos and more
http://sites.google.com/site/ourxmaswish




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memo Bottle The Bottle To Have

Memo bottle have you heard of it most of you probably have but for those who have not - here is a unique innovative and stylishly designed w...