Friday 30 September 2016

How about extra work or modelling?

I've become a member of Casting Collective an Extras and Modelling agency. It's a very good and well known company in the industry. You get job offers and castings sent to you directly by email which you accept or decline. Then you have to be chosen to go to the casting or job. Once you go to the casting you then wait to see if you've got the job!! But the good thing is that usually you get paid no less than £100 a day for extra work and a lot more for modelling or short walk on parts in adverts. I'm very excited and have already been put forward for lots of jobs including modelling shoots which would pay me £700 for the shoot and even some jobs abroad. For example I was put forward for a job in Spain for a Tena ad. I'll keep you updated and let you know when I've done any work. I'm just waiting to see if I've got a job I accepted recently for Cancer Research in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memo Bottle The Bottle To Have

Memo bottle have you heard of it most of you probably have but for those who have not - here is a unique innovative and stylishly designed w...