Google Ads

Google Search

Saturday, 19 November 2016

Here are some of my new paintings

I've been doing some more paintings and collages and promoting them to my contacts and friends. I'm also uploading them to my blog and to Facebook and Twitter. They're all for sale. The three here have all been sold just by visiting a few cafes and networking with them and their clients.
Apparently some will even hang them on their walls and in some bookshops you can have some bookshelf space.

Hope you like these and feel free to download a copy for yourself. But if you use them on your blogs or websites please ask permission first and make sure you add a link to my blog or Facebook shop


No comments:

Post a Comment












30 Days of Maker Giveaways on Zazzle




Your Free Personal Horoscope



Tiny Prints Cyber Monday

Bliss (UK)

Afterglow Cosmetics, Inc


Buy This eBook

Buy This eBook
Best Kept Skincare Secrets

Buy This eBook

Buy This eBook
Sensational Smoothie Recipes